Re: [squid-users] Active Directory Integrated Squid Proxy Guide

From: James Robertson <j_at_mesrobertson.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 21:37:46 +1100

> Considered updating the official Squid wiki documentation about active
> directory integration?
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/WindowsActiveDirectory

Thanks for the feedback Amos - appreciate it. I'll make some updates.

I would be very happy to update the official documentation. I have
never used MoinMoin but will start having a look and how easy it is to
migrate (I really like mediawiki and have become very familiar with
it).

Frankly I would be happy to have the documentation maintained purely
on the squid wiki, but since I have some Debian customisation and
mention of Cyfin Reporter would this fit with the squid wiki or would
it need to be more "general"?