Re: [squid-users] Active Directory Integrated Squid Proxy Guide

From: berry guru <berryguru_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:30:32 -0800

Hi James,

Thanks for taking the time to write the following wiki entry.

I'm having some trouble with the Kerberos part where I need to install
the following package:
apt-get install libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit libsasl2-modules

It returns
unable to locate package libsasl2-modules-gssapi-mit
unable to locate package libsas12-modules

I'm attempting to install this all under Squid 2.7 if that makes a
difference. Am I doing something wrong when entering that command?