[squid-users] squid 3.1.x with IIS SharePoint as back-end.

From: 巍俊葛 <weijunge_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 13:28:50 +0800

Hi,

 I have an issue to make squid 3.1.x to work with IIS SharePoint as the
 back-end.
The details are listed below.

1. squid 3.1.x is running as a reverse-proxy.
2. The back-end is IIS SharePoint Site with domain authentication required.
 That means only the valid domain user could access this SharePoint site.
 The issue is it always return 404 error page. And the logon window is
 not prompted.

 My question is whether squid supports this kind of case or not?
 If supports, how should I do configuration on squid.conf file?

 Thanks in advance.
 ~Kimi