[squid-users] NTLM auth for RPC over HTTPS to outlook everywhere

From: Clem <clemfree_at_free.fr>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 13:33:34 +0100

  Hello,

I've an issue with my squid 3.1.6, I use it to be a frontal of my
exchange server, via RPC over HTTPS, the OWA works fine, but for outlook
anywhere, I can log with outlook via basic authentification, but not NTLM.

Previsouly I was on NTLM, without squid and direct connexion on my
exchange and that was working.

The cache.log tells me :

statusIfComplete: Request not yet fully sent "RPC_IN_DATA
https://xx.xx.xx/rpc/rpcproxy.dll?lan_mail_server:6002"

What can I do to make the NTLM auth to work ?

Regards,

Clem
//