[squid-users] Re: Unable to forward this request at this time.

From: Luc Igert <luc_at_cheops.ch>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:24:59 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Amos, Thanks Henrik

Well my accelport2 was only a test..I changed the webserver back to port 80,
replaced the last rule by http_access allow my_site3 myaccelport

About Security limitaions, what would be the right way to write it for
reverse proxy then?

I tried telneting to port 80 on my 3 ips from the squid box, and It works
fine.
I did see a connection Timeout on wbbltest.xxx (110) once as I tried
accessing it. Now I have the same error again.

Any Idea?

Regards,
Luc.