[squid-users] Cannot redirect to a new page

From: Chaitanya Shastri <chait.shastri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 16:47:49 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chaitanya Shastri <chait.shastri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 12:06:53 +0530
Subject: Cannot redirect to a new page
To: squid-users_at_squid-cache.org

Hi all,

  We have squid 2.6 working with wrapzap as a redirector. All is working
fine except that we cannot redirect to a new page that contains a URL of
the form:* www.abc.com/redirect?url=....*
The following error occurs while accessing such page:
*
ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.abc.com/redirect?

The following error was encountered:

    Access Denied.

    Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed
at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster_at_xyz.com*

I don't understand if this is a redirector issue or something else. Any URL
that contains a "?" cannot be accessed and the same error occurs every time.
Could anybody tell me where am I doing wrong?
Thanks.