[squid-users] Squid Report

From: Muhammad Yousuf Khan <sirtcp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 20:45:18 +0500

Hello everyone,

i am very new to Squid world.our company has finally decided to move
from ISA to more stable proxy and OS , like squid and Linux.finally i
manage to build up a basic squid and start to create report via
Webalizer script. however i can create reports and can have very brief
and useful information but the problem is when i type "webalizer" i
can create reports but i can not see who is the top user in our office
and what i need is , in a sequence all user must be align in this
report to observe that who is going where.similar to Microsoft ISA
report. actually what i am getting with webalizer command is
destination wise report what i want is user IP/Client IP/source IP
wise report.

Kindly help.

Thanks,

MYK