[squid-users] Re: Audio Streaming Issue

From: Roman Gelfand <rgelfand2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:38:18 -0500

It appears there were no issues with squid per se.

I don't know what it is, but squidguard is using blacklist 7 db's. I
had noticed that one of the db's were filtering based on the text
domain file content. After recreating the .db files, the filtering
worked and mms streaming also worked. I am not sure what is the
relationship between the two.

Thanks,