[squid-users] Use squid to switch to Tor network

From: Nguyen Hai Nam <nam.nh_at_nd24.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:33:59 +0700

Hi Squid guys,

We're using Squid 3.2 on Solaris 11 system smoothly, but few days ago
our ISP has had troubles with external Internet routing so we can't
reach many websites. I discovered that if I use Tor's browser I can open
that websites normally (yes, it's slow btw), at least we can open the
website. So I think we should cooperate between Squid and Tor to bring
the Internet back for users.

I'm not familiar with Tor switching network except using Tor's browser,
so it's great to hear your opion and if you guys know the already
configurations, I highly appreciate it.

Thank you,
~Neddy.