Re: [squid-users] Use squid to switch to Tor network

From: 叶雨飞 <sunyucong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 22:54:51 -0800

Tor (without the browser part) basically provides a socks proxy ,
Vidalia translate socks proxy to http proxy, and the browser use that
http proxy to work.

So, to get your squid use it too, just launch tor and vidalia as
usual, have squid configure a cache_peer parent to that proxy
(localhost:<someport>), also never_direct allow all , and you will be
going through tor any minute.