Re: [squid-users] Squid block list

From: Mr J Potter <jpotter833_at_because.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:41:21 +0000

I've been using squidguard for years. Its great - you can block/allow
by user, workstation, time or url, and rewrite urls (for instance I
can force all google image searches to be safe, and block certain
search terms).

I looked at dansguardian too but squidguard won my vote at the time
(about 5 years ago). I don't know about any others.

and there's what looks like an OK front end for it too (squidguard
manager) or a webmin module but I've never used them in anger.

Jim