[squid-users] Squid ICAP Problem

From: gVeR SoNiC <bloodyarrows_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 14:58:08 +0200

Hello everbody.

I'm using Squid3 (squid/3.1.14) on Ubuntu 11.10.
I'm using it with my own-made ICAP server which is RFC 3507 compliant.

The problem is: When chunked transfer encoding occurs (encapsulated
http message has a body), sometimes it fails with my send function
giving errno 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable). This happens when
I try to upload relatively big files (around 500 KB), when I tried
smaller ones, there wasn't any problem.

It seems like, increasing chunk size of my ICAP server's responses
temporarily solved the problem. But I need to know its reason.

Is there any chunk limit or something in Squid or why this problem can occur ?