Re: [squid-users] external acl code examples

From: E.S. Rosenberg <esr_at_g.jct.ac.il>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 19:35:54 +0200

2012/2/27 Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ec.hadorhabaac.com>:
> On 27/02/2012 14:49, E.S. Rosenberg wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I would like to create a small external acl program for use in our
>> organization and I was wondering are there any code examples of
>> existing external acls in the public domain?
>> I have tried searching a bit but other than the spec I haven't really
>> found a lot.
>>
>> The most promising bit I found so far is this example from the squid
>> 2.5 days, is it still valid?:
>>
>> http://etutorials.org/Server+Administration/Squid.+The+definitive+guide/Chapter+12.+Authentication+Helpers/12.5+External+ACLs/
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Eli
>
> it is still vaild as long as i know.
> the vaild are in the wiki at squid documentation:
> http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/external_acl_type/
>
> a more advanced configuration is being documented at:
> http://www.visolve.com/system_services/opensource/squid/squid30/externalsupport-3.php#external_acl_type
>
> it looks better then on the squid documentation (my opinion) but on
> etutorials they have more samples.
>

> Regards,
> Eliezer

I meant more in the trend of the perl script of the page I link to, I
wanted to get a feel of what the script/program has to behave like.
But I think the perl script actually given enough of an idea, I'm
going to see if I can create something like that, I don't know yet
what language though, speed will be important...

Thanks,
Eliyahu - אליהו