[squid-users] How to set different maxconn number of proxy_auth user from default maxconn?

From: Jiang Wen Dong <wendong.jiang_at_td-tech.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 09:16:30 +0800

My English is not good, hope you can understand what I'm saying.

I want to set default maxconn=50, and maxconn=100 for proxy_auth user.

If I set default maxconn before proxy_auth, then proxy_auth user get maxconn=50, not maxconn=100.

If I set default maxconn after proxy_auth, every user get a auth dialog window, which I do not want it show for !proxy_auth user.

How to set different maxconn number of proxy_auth user from default maxconn?

Jiang Wendong (姜文栋)
IT Dept.
Tel: 010-5822-3486/3481
Mobile: 13811249966
E-Mail: wendong.jiang_at_td-tech.com / jiangwendong_at_huawei.com

CAUTION: This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender of this message immediately. ( (c)TD Tech Co.,Ltd)
重要提示:此邮件及附件具保密性质,包含商业秘密、受法律保护不得泄露。如果您意外收到此邮件,特此提醒您此邮件的机密性,请立即通知我们并从您的系统中删除此邮件及附件。如果您不是此邮件应当的收件人,请注意不可对此邮件及其附件进行利用、复制或向他人透露其内容。 ( (c)TD Tech Co.,Ltd)