[squid-users] Roadmap Squid 3.2

From: FredB <fredbmail_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 14:07:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

Amos, like I said in bug report, Squid 3.2 is very stable with your last fix, and Alex's patch which is not already included in truck, and I would like to know the schedule for an official stable release, approximately of course (before this summer, end of year ?)

I had reported some problems with rock store but maybe it can be consider like an experimental feature for the moment ?

Thanks

Fred