[squid-users] Problem with swf streams from www.tv4play.se behind squid

From: Peter Olsson <pol_at_leissner.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:24:45 +0100

Hello!

We can't access swf streams from www.tv4play.se
behind squid since about a month ago. Earlier we
could at least play some of them, but now it seems
that none of them work through squid. We haven't
changed anything in the squid version or squid
configuration that would cause this. We have
contacted their support, but they see no problems
on their side.

I'm debugging the problem now (with ALL,9), but the
size of the debug is enormous so it's hard to find
anything relevant in there. Is there some debug setting
I should rather use instead of ALL,9, to be able to
locate the problem more easily?

Our current squid version is 3.1, and I have tried
both with 3.1.16 and 3.1.19. We run squid in FreeBSD.
I have tried running squid both with and without
caching active, same problem.
I will try squid 2.7 later.

Does anyone know of any problems with swf through squid,
either in general or specifically from www.tv4play.se?
(These streams are only available from Sweden, so they
are unfortunately not available for general testing.)

Thanks!

--
Peter Olsson                    pol_at_leissner.se