Re: [squid-users] Problem with swf streams from www.tv4play.se behind squid

From: Peter Olsson <pol_at_leissner.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:46:19 +0100

Sorry, forgot to mention that these streams work fine
through a Microsoft TMG proxy at the same network
position as one of our squid servers, so there is no
network problem. And I also should mention that we run
squid in proxy mode with clients configured either through
wpad or with a static proxy server. No transparency.

Peter Olsson