Re: [squid-users] Stopping Torrent access in Squid

From: Benjamin E. Nichols <mrnicholsb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 05:50:51 -0700

Well you could begin by enabling squids built in blacklisting feature
and then add all known torrent tracker domains to the blacklist, that
would be a good start

And then I think you can use another blacklisting method based on regex
to block *torrent* from your network
But others on here would be better equipped to explain regex, its a bit
too leet for my current level
of knowledge.

Anyone else have any answers for this question?