Re: [squid-users] requests per second

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 14:43:39 +0100

>> These are some performance stats from network admin who have been willing to donate the info publicly:
>> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/Benchmarks
>
> How do we post results on the above wiki page?

Instructions on how to apply are on the main wiki page.
Quoting:

To contribute to this Wiki, please register by using the Login link
and then email the wiki administrator to be granted write access. Wiki
editing is restricted to registered users to avoid wiki-spam. If you
are new to this wiki, the SyntaxReference may be handy. You can also
practice wiki editing in the WikiSandBox.

Any contribution is welcome :)

--
    /kinkie