RE: [squid-users] time error squid

From: Jose R. Cristo Almaguer <jose.cristo_at_cce.cu>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 11:47:24 -0400

Hi Amos, look, right now the time in my server is "dom abr 1 10:35:12 CDT
2012" and de hwclock is "dom 01 abr 2012 10:35:59 CDT", now I fail the
authentication to see the error page and look this "Generated Sun, 01 Apr
2012 14:36:58 GMT by server (squid/3.1.19)" look at the time of the error?,
any ideas?