[squid-users] Preventing Multiple Logins

From: danegirl <shahrzadaziminia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 00:40:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all

I'm having my Squid installed and using Freeradius helper to have
authentication via Freeradius and everything working correctly.
The only problem is, I need to prevent multiple logins and I know I can do
it via freeradius, but since Squid only doing the authentication through
freeradius and doesnt update the radacct table in freeradius how can I
prevent users to have concurrent login with same username ?

Thanks