[squid-users] squid with wpad

From: Usuário do Sistema <maiconlp_at_ig.com.br>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 17:21:57 -0300

Hello, I'm with a strange issue. I have just take care for a
environment that users get proxy by wpad. so far all it's work. the
targeted wpad is deliver by DHCP ( Server Windows 2008 R2 ) that
forwards to proxy squid.

when I change the ip address of my target wpad what is my proxy squid
( I have done in the dns server ) some clients what are in static ip
stop to work!

from client I'm able ping to new wpad address but when I go to access
the Internet by browse ( IE ) it still search for old ip address the
wpad. where is the cache ??

some tips is welcome

thanks