[squid-users] Re: cache peer communication about HIT/MISS between squid and and non-squid peer

From: x-man <x-man_at_vivateam.org>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 23:56:39 -0700 (PDT)

I also found this posting from mail list:

http://www1.ro.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/201004/0015.html
http://www1.ro.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/201004/0015.html

It looks like the guy there is having the same request as I have.

What do you think about this Amos?

Actually I wonder about this directive: qos_flows parent-hit=0x30

It looks like the Squid will mark the traffic if it is a HIT from parent
cache peer, BUT:

How is the parent HIT determined? Based on what? X-Cache Header or ICP
protol or...?

Regards,
Plamen