Re: [squid-users] Re: cache peer communication about HIT/MISS between squid and and non-squid peer

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 09:02:34 +0300

i was just working on something about the cache again and i have seen
some ICP code so one of them was a ICP server on perl that can be
manipulated for the sole purpose of this non-squid peers such as apache
and nginx.

http://mirrors.xservers.ro/CPAN/authors/id/M/MH/MHAMILTON/WebCache-ICP-1.00.tar.gz

it has two scripts in it and the jellyfish.pl is the ICP server.

Eliezer