RES: [squid-users] cache videos/bittorrent

From: Mário Sérgio Candian <mscandian_at_mastercabo.com.br>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 07:55:15 -0300

Thanks for the answer Amos.

I saw the solution of PeerApp and I thought that the squid could do the same as their software, perhaps with some modification. Some years ago, I used cachevideo with squid, but after Youtube changed that solution stopped working and now I don't know how it is. And the solution PeerApp could do it all. At least that's what they promise...

MSC