Re: [squid-users] problem accessing sharepoint

From: Nishant Sharma <codemarauder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 12:11:37 +0530

Hi Paolo,

Is their any AV filtering happening with HAVP as parent to Squid? You
could configure something like this and see if it works:

pipeline_prefetch on;
acl sharepoint dst SHAREPOINT_IP or acl sharepoint dstdomain SHAREPOINT_DOMAIN
always_direct allow sharepoint

Moreover, sharepoint doesn't work very well on non-IE browsers.

regards,
Nishant