[squid-users] How to reload a request via cache in squid if URL is blocked?

From: Mehdi Sadeqi <msk1361_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:39:07 +0430

Hi squid users!

I have a simple and pretty basic squid3 configurations in my home
server. I use it in combination with Tor and Privoxy. I have defined
privoxy as cache_peer in squid configuration and an access list
containing URLs this way:

>     acl censored    dstdomain       "/home/me/censored.acl"
>     never_direct    allow   censored
>     cache_peer localhost            parent    8118     0  no-query no-digest name=privoxy
>     cache_peer_access       privoxy allow   censored

Gradually I add new URLs to the "censored.acl" file to be loaded via
proxy and it works. What I need is to make the process dynamic. For
every request that goes to a blocked URL I have two lines of squid
log:

>    1337354630.541    716 127.0.0.1 TCP_MISS/403 521 GET http://bbc.co.uk/persian - DIRECT/212.58.241.131 -
>    1337354630.614     24 127.0.0.1 TCP_HIT/000 0 GET http://10.10.34.34/? - DIRECT/10.10.34.34 -

The second line is always the same. Is there anyway that I can reload
a request in squid according the the response? Or if the request
followed by or redirected to another URL? Because on censored URLs
alwasy "TCP_MISS/403" happesn.