Re: [squid-users] Squid cant parse one of my url (Squid3 and internet explorer 9)

From: Fosiul Alam <fosiul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:22:54 +0100

Hi

This domain : https://ameymdm.ameygroup.int/mobicontrol/
this is not our domain, its not in our network.

Bascially,
"Jupiter Secuire Network Manager", is creating a tunnel from this pc
to Clients Network
Example :
our network is : 192.0.0.0/24

So its creating a a tunnel from this pc to Client Network
the Ip of those tunnel is :
10.202.40.0/21
10.244.1.148
10.202.32.0/21

and Internet exploer is using that tunnel to connect to that website ..

Now When i am using a proxy setting by hand (no WPAD) , and trying
to connect to the network, it does not work ..

but my first question is :
when I click on this link
https://portal.amey.co.uk/dana/home/launch.cgi?url=https%3A%2F%2Fameymdm.ameygroup.int%2Fmobicontrol%2F

it should take me to the website and ask for certifiate ...
but why it does not do that ??

about DNS : i am using proxy server's dns record .

About the nslookup

If i try from the pc where the tunnel is, from there if i run
nslookup
ameymdm.ameygroup.int
it does not return anything ..

i am so confused. dont understhand where to look for ..

Fosiul Alam
07877100621
http://www.fosiul.co.uk