Re: [squid-users] Squid cant parse one of my url (Squid3 and internet explorer 9)

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 20:22:19 +0300

well lets start from 0...
it's wrong to use a 192.0.0.0/24 network as the rfc is 192.168.0.0/16
10.0.0.0/8 172... (dont remember thi 172 local mask)
i was wondering about your network address and mask from the logs.

in any case this connection is not suppose to work using the proxy
because the tunnel is on the local computer and the proxy cant access
this site.
you should start with a more complex wpad file and to set a DIRECT
directive on local networks such as 10.0.0.0/8 to make sure that the
browser will not use the proxy for the tunnel ip's http access.

in this link :
http://www.findproxyforurl.com/pac_file_examples.html
you can find examples for that.

Elizer