Re: [squid-users] Browser information in logs

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:19:09 -0300

# TAG: useragent_log
# Squid will write the User-Agent field from HTTP requests
# to the filename specified here. By default useragent_log
# is disabled.
#
#Default:
# none

i think squid must be compiled with

--enable-useragent-log

so that you can have this option working.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues