[squid-users] help with acl max_user_ip

From: Diego Maciel Gomes <diego.gomes_at_cecred.coop.br>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:48:06 +0000

Hi all!

This is my first post. I have one doubt about how to use this acl max_user_ip

Well, I put it in my squid.conf, look:

acl max_user max_user_ip -s 1
http_access deny max_user

Im running squid 3.0 stable25

I saw that max_user_ip doesnt show to me in yellow font. Is it a problem? Maybe my squid version doesnt support this feature? Maybe it isnt a problem, whatever.

My ACL and my deny for ACL is the first thing after "auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours"

So, i guess it is OK.

I did a test and I can use proxy with my user in two machines... The rule should allow only 1, right?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks anyway

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivirus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.