[squid-users] acl forbidden_domains dstdom_regex "file.txt" with huge file fails

From: Stefan Bauer <stefan.bauer_at_cubewerk.de>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:52:21 +0200

Dear Developers & Users,

we want to use

acl forbidden_domains dstdom_regex "file.txt"

with a 30 MB file. Squid is instantly terminating if this acl-stanza is set active. Where can and do we have to tune squid settings to achive this?

We're aware of third-party software like squidguard for this task - we only want to use additional software if everything else fails :)

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance!

Stefan