Re: [squid-users] Cant login to certain flash page via squid?

From: Terry Dobbs <tdobbs_at_associatedbrands.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:13:17 -0400

When users are going through squid there are certain pages, like the one
I mentioned where you just can't click a specific button. It always
seems flash related. If I reconfigure this user to not use squid I can
use the page just fine. This leads me to believe its not solely a
browser issue.

When I say I told it to ignore I meant in the squid.conf file, where I
allowed access to that specific domain without any kind of
authentication. Thinking about it, I understand this step is pretty
pointless as squid still processes the site. However I have had success
in the past by allowing access to sites before the proxy_auth required
command.

Not really sure what the issue is, but it seems to happen with just a
handful of random sites.