[squid-users] stupid problem with squid and and local adresses.

From: Ton Muller <spatieman_at_online.nl>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:48:24 +0200

Hello.
This my setup:
routerbox openBSD 5.0, squid..(and some other fancy stuff installed)
webserver is on routerbox on port 80
Mailserver is a difrent machine, inc webmail access.
swat for SAMBA is also installed.
added port 901 to acl list in squid.
NAMED installed, and correcyt running (serving local names)
own OS windows7 / ubuntu ,browser, firefox.

i have here a stupid problem.
i installed squid for a while back, went wel, configed it as it should be.
works as it should, all sites come over squid in.

however as it come to my lan servers.
i got each time a timeout when i access my routerbox over squid when i
want to check my webserver, or trying to access swat.

access webmail is not possible when i use name lookup, i must use IP
adres for it.

so, my question..
where did i make a mistake , i used basic squid config, and added only
some ports for access.

thanks.
Tony.