Re: [squid-users] Is Squid Multi-Tenant?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 21:01:55 +0300

On 6/26/2012 8:48 AM, Deepak Panigrahy wrote:
> My requirement is to address different configuration files to a single
> squid server, through which I can use multiple configuration with
> separate rules/filters/users
>
> ~ DP

it's better to first understand the acls of squid.
you can get much from one squid instance as you need.
you will might want to use some external acl software to manage
everything but still there are only a few things you will need more then
one instance for.

if you have more information on you setup and needs we can try to assist
you achieve it.

Regards,
Eliezer

--