Re: [squid-users] yahoo mail problem with tproxy (squid 3.1.19, kernel 3.2.21)

From: Ming-Ching Tiew <mctiew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 01:51:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Mon, 7/2/12, Ming-Ching Tiew <mctiew_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> No your symptom and mine are totally different. With the
> limited testing, I don't see any problem with any OSes, any
> sites. I only see problem when visiting yahoo mail. Meaning
> when I use Windows XP, firefox, IE, Linux with firefox to
> visit any sites, the response is decent and acceptable. I
> just can't go to yahoo mail (classic). But when I switch to
> nat REDIRECT mode, it works perfectedly including yahoo
> mail.

I tried with kernel 2.6.37.6 and had the same problem. Further to it, also encounter another website which will hit the same problem. So it must be either the squid version or my setup is wrong somewhere. But the strange thing is those web sites which work, continue to work while those websites (such as yahoo mail) continue to give the same problem. Appreciate any comments about the next best thing to try.

Thanks.