[squid-users] acl to allow sites on SQL or LDAP

From: Marcio Merlone <marcio.merlone_at_a1.ind.br>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 11:37:45 -0300

Hi all,

I am administering 3 squid 3.0.STABLE19-1ubuntu0.2 proxies on 3
different sites, and managed to read group membership on LDAP using
external_acl_type and squid_ldap_group without a problem. The last bit I
need to make this a dream proxy cluster is also store the allowed sites
on LDAP (preferably).

I searched the net for something like this, but all I get is about user
auth, nothing regarding allowed sites list. Can someone help me find the
way for that, if any?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

--
Marcio Merlone