Re: [squid-users] acl to allow sites on SQL or LDAP

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 04:48:37 +0300

On 7/4/2012 5:37 PM, Marcio Merlone wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am administering 3 squid 3.0.STABLE19-1ubuntu0.2 proxies on 3
> different sites, and managed to read group membership on LDAP using
> external_acl_type and squid_ldap_group without a problem. The last bit I
> need to make this a dream proxy cluster is also store the allowed sites
> on LDAP (preferably).
>
> I searched the net for something like this, but all I get is about user
> auth, nothing regarding allowed sites list. Can someone help me find the
> way for that, if any?
>
> Thanks in advance and best regards.

i added some new features and changed some methods in the server:
https://github.com/elico/echelon

added method to redirect using 302 redirection in case you dont want to
just rewrite the url.
also added cache module as a preparation to move from my greasyspoon to
Echelod only mode.

added matching dstdomain squid like acl using mysql db as storage for
the dstdomains.

#can block spyware\porn\proxy\others
added matching squidguard blacklists domains acl using mysql db as
storage for the list of domains.

i will post later some more info on how to use etc.

if you have only couple groups in the meanwhile we can use icap request
urls and ldap external_acl to match the group and the access to specific
namespace and for each one of the groups maintain separate block acl table.

Regards,
Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru