[squid-users] different geographical location problem

From: ajendra singh <ajendra707_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:54:10 +0530

Hi,

My squid proxy (location A) and http client (location B) are running
in different geographical location.
Whenever i make a request to google<dot> it is showing me google page
for location A (location at which proxy is present).
Is there some way to change this so that i get the google page for
location B (http client) instead of location A.
I have searched on net and found out using tproxy is one of the way.
Is there any other way (perhaps by changing its config) ?

--aj