Re: [squid-users] squid 3.2 intercept and upstream proxy not working

From: Davide Alberani <>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:41:27 +0200

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Davide Alberani
<> wrote:
>> Maybe we have a bug in FIRSTUP_PARENT selection not checking the
>> cache_peer_access properly.
> I'll do some tests in the next days, and let you know the results.

After a test with squid-, I can confirm that
the problem is no longer present for HTTP traffic, thank you very much!

Now, I have a different issue: HTTP is passed to the upstream proxy,
but - after I've enabled ssl-bump - HTTPS is not (it's handled directly
by squid itself).
Is this expected?

Thank you again!

Davide Alberani <>  [PGP KeyID: 0x465BFD47]