Re: [squid-users] problems configuring squid with zph (packet marking)

From: Mustafa Raji <mustafa.raji_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 05:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

thanks any for you help
i will use the clientside_tos,
about marking packet using netfilter i really want to mark only tcp_hit packets not all the packets tcp_miss should not included in the packet marking,
i will try to use the 3.2, kindly would you tell me the linux os you used (most used linux distribution with 3.2) with this version of squid 3.2

once again thanks