Re: [squid-users] Squid Tproxy in Bridge Mode - Static Routes

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:50:15 +0300

On 9/13/2012 6:17 PM, Ulises Nicolini wrote:
> Is possible create this routes dynamically when for example intercept
> the incoming traffic with iptables to redirect this to squid? Use static
> routes is very dificult to support, being necessary add or remove
> networks form squid server when my distribution toplogogy is modified.
>
> Sorry for may bad english
>
> Ulises
This is not a matter of squid in any way but routing.
you can use route servers such as quagga and bird.
you can if you want to put another router that you will manage for this
purpose only but linux routing combined with route server can give you
what ever you need for the matter.
add some good routing protocol to the network if there isnt and manage
it a bit more efficient and managed.

Regards,
Eliezer

--