[squid-users] Cache Manager working on Apache server as ICP sibling

From: Andrew Krupiczka <andrewk_at_vbrick.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 19:26:02 +0000

Hi,

In our product we're running the Squid 2.7 and Apache http server on a single machine.
The Apache server can originate a content and is configured as Squid's cache_peer sibling to be queried via ICP.
We can run the Cache Manager script and access it, if the Apache server is reconfigured as parent but are unsuccessful otherwise.
Do you think is that possibility at all?
Thanks,

Andrew