[squid-users] squid_swap.log

From: aa ss <buzzurro_at_mail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 06:20:49 -0400

Hello.

 i'm running squid 2.6.STABLE23 integrated with websense, so i need to run this version and cannot upgrade.
 I readed lots of documentation and lots of posts about this problem, without finding a real solution.
 I have 3 separate disks acting as cache.
 The problem is that when this 3 disks reach storage limit imposed by squid (about 92%) replacement policy, the 3 squid_swap.log files grow indefinitely, filling all disk space.
 To solve this i need to stop squid, delete all cache and swap files, and rebuild.

 Is there a solution for my problem?
 Many thanks.
 Giulius