Re: [squid-users] Can't access facebook.com through squid 3.1.19

From: Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz <Jose-Marcio.Martins_at_mines-paristech.fr>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:48:15 +0200

Sorry for top posting...

I'm having problems here too with facebook. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work. It's a behaviour that look
like a "timeout".

A simple experiment shows that with or without a proxy, I have the same problem.

So maybe the problem may come from something other than squid.

--
  Envoyé de ma machine à écrire.