Re: [squid-users] Re: Clients getting accessed denied for cache objects/files with the download restrictions (please help)

From: ankush grover <ankushsquid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 15:23:28 +0530

Thanks for the reply. Will try to install Squid 3.2.2 on the server.
Somebody else suggest the below

Can you add a second squid instance configured so the one near the
clients caches but does not apply restrictions and the upstream parent
applies the restrictions but would not need to cache?

This kind of setup can solve our problem?