[squid-users] 502 Bad gateway

From: Leonardo <rnalrd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:18:49 +0200

Hi,

I'm getting "502 bad gateway" while attempting to access the site
ibs.it. This happens with squid 3.2.2 and 3.2.0.19 at least. It does not
happen with squid 2.7.x series (not tested with all minor revisions
though).

Anyone else getting the same error?

I've dumped the traffic with squid and without squid (it works without
proxy), and as far I could tell, there's no reverse proxy doing bad
stuff. The answer from the site appears to be same in both cases. With
squid, I see that after the second response packet, after the GET
request, my proxy closes the connection with FIN,ACK, and all subsequent
response packets get an RST.

What could it be the issue? What debugging parameters can I enable to
find out the problem?

Thank you in advance.

- leonardo