[squid-users] Getting connection port with ICAP or eCAP

From: Sharon Sahar <sharon.sahar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 17:09:43 +0200

Hi,

I understood that when using ICAP or eCAP, you basically receive the
response and request body and headers, and there is an option to
direct squid to send the client ip as well.

I wonder, is there a way to instruct squid to send the listening port
on which this client connection was received? (we use different
listening ports to differentiate between users)

Thanks!