Re: [squid-users] Getting connection port with ICAP or eCAP

From: Sharon Sahar <sharon.sahar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:17:17 +0200

Hi,

I Don't understand how do to combine an ICAP url ( like "icap_service
qlproxy1 reqmod_precache bypass=0 icap://127.0.0.1:1344/reqmod" ) with
an ACL to use it only for traffic who reaches squid at a specific
port. (one of the ports squid listens on ) can you please help me
with an example?

Much appreciated!