Re: [squid-users] Getting connection port with ICAP or eCAP

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:33:59 +0200

You can use the port name acl to allow specific ICAP service.
you can use use an argument for ICAP service such as:

"icap_service qlproxy13128 reqmod_precache bypass=0
icap://127.0.0.1:1344/reqmod?3128"

as you see there is an argument in the url so just add another service like:

"icap_service qlproxy13129 reqmod_precache bypass=0
icap://127.0.0.1:1344/reqmod?3129"

and if the ICAP service supports arguments you will have an option to
set rules per each port.

What I was actually wondering is if something like that can be added to
the ICAP url as argument to the same service instead of using this kind
of ACL.

There is another option that adds to the ICAP service headers to provide
this data.

Regards,
Eliezer

--